Production Worker – Warehouse
Who we are
Chiz’s specializes in premium, freshly – made dips, dressings and salsas. All prepared solely by hand. Our goal and vision are to connect people through our premium fresh dressings, dips, and salsas.
What we stand for
Chiz’s Creates and maintains a work environment where people learn, grow and excel as they take accountability to collectively deliver the Chiz’s brand to our customers.
What you can expect
- Products you will be proud to be a part of
- Paid training
- Percentage of health care paid for
- Paid vacation days
- A welcoming team that will feel like family
- Rapid growth for the right candidate
What We expect
- Eager to learn and grow
- Honesty and integrity
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Working in 38 degrees throughout the day
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to help other team members
- Takes directions and follows through
Where we are
Chiz’s Foods is located in the beautiful city of Salt Lake City, Utah. We service the entire state of both Utah and Idaho.
What to join our family
If you feel that you would be a great fit for this position, please apply.
Description of Responsibilities
The Production Worker – Warehousing is responsible for organizing and managing all stored materials in storage areas. He/she is also responsible for the proper boxing and palletizing of finished goods during production. This position works exclusively in the storage areas and supports production by organizing and preparing raw materials for each day’s production needs. Furthermore, this position receives raw materials, organizes them according to first-in first-out methodology, and prepares finished goods for shipping. He/she is also responsible for monitoring the metal detection critical control point and other general cleaning duties. This position is critical for the company’s traceability efforts.
Primary job duties (functions) may include but are not limited to the following
- Boxing and palletizing finished goods.
- Organizing and managing inventory levels and warehouse space.
- Monitoring metal detection critical control point via hourly log.
- Monitoring box and unit printers to ensure accurate dates and lot codes.
- Preparing raw materials for use in production and logging internal lot codes used each day.
- Receiving product and ensuring it meets specifications upon arrival.
- Preparing finished orders for shipment and ensuring they meet specifications before shipment.
- Cleaning and otherwise maintaining storage spaces.
- Assisting in other facility duties when needed; serving as back up for Production Worker – Mixer.
- Any other activity directly related to the function and maintenance of the storage area.
- Must be forklift certified or capable of earning certification upon hiring.
Other Related Skills
- Coming soon
- Coming soon
- Long periods of standing and walking on hard, concrete surfaces.
- Must be physically capable to handle and operate pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Prolonged exposure to cold temperatures (between 36 and 40 F).
- Not allergic to milk, eggs, or soy.
- Regular lifting, up to 50 lbs., to handle finished and raw materials.
Please apply here